- To ensure a comfortable and inspiring atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful to all other members.
- Outdoor shoes MUST be stored at the front entry shoe rack and are NOT allowed on the training floor.
- Please ensure that all valuables are properly secured. We are NOT responsible for stolen items.
- No food or beverages, except water bottles, are allowed on the training floor.
- Ensure that all cell phones are turned to silent mode, if you are using them on the training floor. NO cell phone calls are allowed on the training floor.
- NO CHALK WHATSOEVER is allowed on the training floor / in the club.
- Do NOT drop weights on the floor.
- Unload and properly re-stack all weights when you are finished with each piece of equipment.
- Return all equipment to its proper storage space when you are finished with it.
- Wipe down and disinfect all utilized pieces of equipment when you are finished with using it, using the provided sanitary wipes.
- Avoid swearing in all locations of the club, at all times.
- During peak hours or while others are waiting, limit your time on the cardio equipment to 45 minutes.
- Wear proper attire, including clean workout clothes and training shoes. No jeans, sandals, open toed shoes, string tops, cut-up clothing is allowed.
- Avoid wearing strong scents, other than deodorants and hygiene products.
- All training floor and studio activity is monitored and recorded by our security camera system.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU FEEL WOULD BENEFIT THE MAJORITY OF OUR MEMBERS, PLEASE PROACTIVELY FILL OUT A SUGGESTION FORM OR TALK TO ONE OF OUR MEMBER EXPERIENCE AGENTS AT THE MAIN DESK.
Thank You and enjoy your Club!