BIG SKY FITNESS CLUB ETIQUETTE
1. To ensure a comfortable and inspiring atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful to all other members.
2. Outdoor shoes MUST be stored at the front entry shoe rack and are NOT allowed on the training floor.
3. Please ensure that all valuables are properly secured. We are NOT responsible for stolen items.
4. No food or beverages, except water bottles, are allowed on the training floor.
5. Ensure that all cell phones are turned to silent mode, if you are using them on the training floor. NO cell phone calls are allowed on the training floor.
6. NO CHALK WHATSOEVER is allowed on the training floor / in the club.
7. Do NOT drop weights on the floor.
8. Unload and properly re-stack all weights when you are finished with each piece of equipment.
9. Return all equipment to its proper storage space when you are finished with it.
10. Wipe down and disinfect all utilized pieces of equipment when you are finished with using it, using the provided sanitary wipes.
11. Avoid swearing in all locations of the club, at all times.
12. During peak hours or while others are waiting, limit your time on the cardio equipment to 45 minutes.
13. Wear proper attire, including clean workout clothes and training shoes. No jeans, sandals, open toed shoes, string tops, cut-up clothing is allowed.
14. Avoid wearing strong scents, other than deodorants and hygiene products.
15. All training floor and studio activity is monitored and recorded by our security camera system.
16. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU FEEL WOULD BENEFIT THE MAJORITY OF OUR MEMBERS, PLEASE PROACTIVELY FILL OUT A SUGGESTION FORM OR TALK TO ONE OF OUR MEMBER EXPERIENCE AGENTS AT THE MAIN DESK.
Thank You and enjoy your Club!