HERE IS WHAT WE ARE DOING
Big Sky will be going above and beyond the AHS recommended General Relaunch Guidelines:
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
Please be respectful of all other members space while you are within the facility.
WHEN YOU ENTER THE CLUB
- When each member checks in, for the first time, we will need to update your contact information. This is to confirm phone numbers and email addresses, for all our member’s safety.
- BSF has purchased individual Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayers for each club. In the 4-level decontamination spectrum – all our clubs will be now be:
Level 1 - Clean
Level 2 - Sanitized
Level 3 - Disinfected
We won't be doing Level 4 - Sterilized since we do not offer surgery procedures.
- We have always employed full-time “Clean Teams” at our clubs but now we will be raising the bar. Each day, we will be electrostatically disinfecting all the high use touch points of the clubs and 50% of the remaining areas. Meaning each club will be completely disinfected every 2 to 3 days.
And there’s more:
- Before our clubs re-open they will individually be electrostatically disinfected from top to bottom – every surface, nook & cranny, and piece of equipment will be disinfected and spotless;
- Fountains will be eliminated but we will offer water bottle fillers – Members should start bringing their own water bottle;
- Showers are open;
- We will have sanitizing stations throughout the club including the main training area, the changerooms and every studio.
- Additionally, should you desire, upon checking in, you will be able to receive your own sanitizing bottle and wipe down cloth to be used during your workout and then deposited into the “quarantine” bin, prior to leaving the club.
Big Sky Fitness takes your health and the decontamination process seriously. Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas on how we can deliver a better experience.