BIG SKY FITNESS GENERAL OPERATIONAL POLICIES
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CDN) and do not include GST / Tips / Carbon footprint fees / City property taxes / PST…..Oh Yeah, we don’t have that…….Yet!
- For all general training memberships: Immediate family members; First Responders (Fire, Police, EMT’s, Nurses); Military; Post-Secondary Students; Seniors and Youths can receive discounts off of our general pricing, with valid ID. (Holy smokes….who doesn’t get a discount???).
- All annual memberships have set expiration dates.
- All small term memberships have set expiry dates
- All package sales have an expiry of one (1) year.
- All membership agreements / package sales require member to sign our detailed Membership Terms & Conditions agreement and our Release, Waiver and Indemnity agreement before accessing the club and utilizing our facility.
- All drop in fees require a signed Release, Waiver and Indemnity agreement before accessing the club and utilizing our facility.
- For General Training memberships, the minimum age is 13 years old. It is mandatory that all 13 and 14 year olds take our free club orientation & safety session prior to being able to train without the supervision of an adult.
- You must be 14 years or older to participate in any of our Group Fitness classes.
- Exception: unless a prescribed class for a set age group is offered.
- ALL members / class participants under the age of 18 must have their primary guardian sign the membership detailed Terms & Conditions agreement and Release, Waiver and Indemnity agreement before accessing the club and utilizing our facility.
- Big Sky Fitness reserves the right to revise and update our pricing, terms & conditions at any time. All updates will be made on our website, so that it reflects our most current policies. Members agree to be bound by the most current operating policies.
GROUP FITNESS CLASS REGISTRATION
- All Group Fitness members, prior to participating in your FIRST Big Sky class MUST arrive at least 20 minutes early to; fill out a Par-Q form, basically acknowledging that you have no known physical / mental (Guys) limitations that will prevent you from participating; and understand how our specific studio, that you are taking a class in, operates and flows.
- NOTE: Failure to arrive 20 minutes prior to your FIRST CLASS ONLY WILL MOST LIKELY RESULT IN YOU NOT GETTING INTO THE CLASS, as the two above points MUST be completed prior to participating.
- All studio’s open 15 minutes before commencement of class.
WELCOME TO THE GONG SHOW – Lots of moving parts here in the next 3 sections – your understanding and adherence to these policies will make everything work a lot smoother and most importantly, be more Enjoyable for us all – Thank You (clapping hands)
- We do not accept telephone or email booking requests. Book your classes online
- You can book classes online up to 4 weeks in advance.
- We advise that you arrive and check-in up to 10 minutes prior to the start of your class. If you do not, there is the possibility, with a sold out class, that your spot will be given to a standby member – so PLEASE get there prior to and be ready to go!
- IMPORTANT: We are admitting this right up front – SO BE AWARE (Yeah, Yeah, we’re anal about it!) Our classes START ON TIME – if you are 2 minutes late, you might get in, if you are 3 minutes, yabada-yabada-yabada – YOU’RE OUT!!! And the best part for us, we still get paid (: (oops – inside voice)
- It’s about maintaining integrity for the class experience!
- For our motivator and all the other members ready to go; it’s about respect for your fellow class mates – neither of them deserve the distraction of someone coming in late, disrupting the instructions / warm up phase – SO PLEASE, SHOW UP ON TIME!
- It’s about maintaining integrity for the class experience!
- All Group Fitness class bookings / cancellations / wait listing, must be done through your online account. No class management will done over the phone or by email / text.
- If you need to cancel a reservation for an already booked class, you must do it six (6) hours prior to the class start time.
- If you are inside the six (6) hour cancellation period, there is a chance a wait listed member could take your spot;
- Cancellations after this period will not be refunded and will result in your account being charged for the class. Either late or no show.
- If you are a Pinnacle member and cancel after this period, your account (credit card / PAP account) will be charged a $15.00 late / no show fee.
- All successfully cancelled classes will return a class back to your account.
- For all major training and group fitness membership options, there are a variety of cancellation policies. Please see a Member Experience Agent at our club and they will explain and assist you.
- If a class is full, we highly recommend you to put yourself onto our wait list. If a spot in your desired class opens up, you will immediately and automatically be added to your class (in the order of waitlisted members).You will then receive a confirmation email / text message, that you must reply to, in order to accept / decline your reservation.
- All wait listed members must pay for the class to be on the wait list. Should you not get into the class, your account will be credited a class to be used at another time.
- If you have put yourself on a wait list, it is your responsibility to manage that spot, as per our guidelines.
REFUND & HOLD POLICY
- No refunds on any purchases. This includes: drop-in fees; all memberships / class packages; all membership agreements; gift certificates and merchandise.
- Depending on individual circumstances, we may offer an account credit or exchange, if possible – we’re not that heartless….
- Items for possible exchange cannot have been used / must have original tags.
- Many of our membership options have various hold / freeze options. Please see a Member Experience Agent at our club and they can explain in clear detail what Hold / freeze options you may have……or not (:
- If a medical condition arises and is supported with a doctor’s note, please bring it in to a Member Experience Agent and we will take care of you.
- Any gift cards purchased at various times of the year, or for special membership / class offerings, will all have a one (1) year expiry from the time of purchase.
- You may withdraw this consent at any time by personally attending or contacting our Member Experience desk at 403.313.1133.
- You may also directly opt out of receiving any monthly e-newsletters, email correspondence etc…by activating the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of each notice. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your email addresses are the main form of communication from us to you, regarding important club / membership / class information.
- We will never share any of our member’s information with any third party.
- If you have any further questions, would like more details on any of the enclosed information, you have three (3) options:
1) Please email us at [email protected] ;
2) Please come into the club and one of our Member Experience Agents will assist you;
3) If you would like to talk / meet with a senior director of our club, please phone or go into the club and book an appointment through our Member Experience Agent desk.